Cognitive Restructuring for Anxiety
god damn this is so important & I’m going to reblog it every time I see it
Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Boosting this for followers or stumblers onto my blog.
I can’t help with 99% of eating disorder stuff because just thinking about it triggers crazytownbananapants for me, but this could really help some people.
Signal boost for all the girls and boys working with recovery.
literally downloading this right now
‘We asked people to look in a mirror and describe what they saw. What they didn’t know was that there were strangers on the other side of the mirror, giving their first impressions.’
This is important to everyone. Watch this!
tHIS IS THE BEST THIN G
Why isn’t this video longer??
Everyone should watch this, because we’ve all had those moments where we see a passer-by in the street look at us and we automatically think they are looking at us because something is wrong….what if they are thinking nice things?
my therapist taught me to start thinking of my anxiety as my panicky friend
this is so cute omg
Woah this is super useful!!
so my mum just came into my room and goes “i made something for you” and gives me this funny little brown book
and inside it she wrote
and then on every single page she’s written something lovely like “beautiful” “funny” ”generous” etc
every single page
this is because she found out about my self harming a few weeks ago, and wants me to have something to look at every time i feel sad
i almost cried
you’re doing it right